Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Testimonial and a Devotional for The importance of Virtue in a Woman

When I was about 21 years old I had my first child out of wed lock. It didn't matter at the time that I wasn't married and I didn't even have the dream of being married in my heart. My family never even considered teaching me about marriage and how important it was in the eyes of the Lord, just like many other things I needed to know about Jesus Christ who now is the only Man and the First Man in my life. Well any way despite all that I still was pretty much a virtuous woman. I was respectful of the man I laid down with and had children by. I was a hard worker and had many skills. I would do things for my family without thought and rose at  night to make sure they were happy and secure among many other things. I was that woman of Virtue that King Lemuel Speaks of in the last Chapter of Proverbs. 

But one day it all came crashing down. My little Kingdom God had placed in my hands and I was Queen over. How, I choose not to remember but it was a slow decent. I began doing drugs and drinking and I lost all my strength and Love for my family and my children. I lost all hope in the future and was a walking dead person. I couldn't figure out what was happening in my life. Until one day the pain became unbearable and I had to turn to God for help. My pride was in the way because I was use to doing it on my own. But God brought me to my knees and said. "You do not know my son. Read about Him and Love Him because without Him, You and I have nothing to talk about." 

You see I was only taught about God and fearing Him. But never taught the Love of His son Jesus Christ. But as I did, and the more I learned, it was then I knew that every thing was gonna be alright. So As I end my testimonial. I just want to say that all it takes is just reading a little about Jesus. He will bring light to your eyes and Love to your heart. It won't be easy but if you have any respect and love for your self, and want or have the ways of a virtuous woman. Then you must Learn about Jesus in order to keep those virtues and use them to show God's Glory to others. 

BE THAT VIRTUOUS WOMAN OF PROVERBS...IT WILL BRING A PEACE IN YOUR LIFE YOU CAN'T IMAGINE...

PROVERBS 31:10-31
10. Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. 
11. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. 
12. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life,
13. She seeks wool and flax, and willingly works with her hands.
14. She is like the merchant ships, she brings her food from afar. 
15. She also rises while it is yet night, and provides food for her household, and a portion for her maidservants. 
16. She considers a field and buys it; from her profits she plants a vineyard...

THESE ARE SOME OF THE ACTS OF A VIRTUOUS WOMAN. 

Thank You Heavenly Father for giving me the words to type and I thank you for my days devotional in your sons name, Jesus Christ. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment